We just released OpenScales 2.2. You can try the new demo or download it.
This version is used by Geoportail, the brand new GIS portal of the french Institut National de l'Information Géographique et Forestière. You can also check out the Openscales 2.2 based Geoportail Flash API.
Beside an actual changelog, this new release brings:
- defaults.css includes components default skins (only new components for now)
- Pull request from Shane StClair (FxMap.zoomToExtent)
- Adding CSW request sender, CSW Format with GMD and DC format for metadata reading
- Adding a blinkMarker parameter to activate a blink animation on the marker of OpenLSSearch component.
- Add abstract property to Layer
- Add IIPImage client (cf IIPImageViewer)
- Add navigation history logging (see the core class NavigationHistoryLogger and the control NavigationHistoryBrowser)
- Full refactor: AddExternalLayer (and its default skin AddExternalLayerDefaultSkin) which allows to add OGC WxS using a GetCap query on any valid server. Add of KML/GPX & GeoRSS layers is also supported (from local file system or URL)
- Refactor i18n: Catalog now dispatches event when active locale changes .This allows to listen for locale changes without having access to the Map. For backward compatibility, Map instances still dispatch LOCALE_CHANGED events.
- Issue fix: 458 - Static cont string is spelled wrong
- Issue fix: 467 - Solid backgrid for Transparent Tiles on GRID
- Issue fix: 438 - MultiPoint componentsString function
- Issue fix: 461 - Scale line when zoomed in shows incorrect value for ft
Changelog for older versions is here.
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible! Feel free to send us feedback on the discussion group.