We just released OpenScales 1.2. You can download it.
This new release is the result of months of work in order to improve OpenScales on various domains :
- Designed for Flex 4 : Flex integration has been totally rewritten
- Support AIR 2.5, including mobile applications
- OpenScales Viewer allows you to integrate and customize OpenScales in a HTML pages without writting any AS3 or MXML code
- New PanZoom and LayerManager components
- New multitouch and gesture handlers
- Lot of API improvements, for example baseLayer is now much simpler to use
- Improved KML support
- Smoother pan and zoom
- Sample MobileTracker and KmlViewer AIR application
- Improved XML configuration, including an XML Schema for your configuration validation
- Progressive rendering of WFS layer, in order to avoid GUI freeze when processing large vector layers
As you noticed, we also have a brand new website thanks to Romaric's amazing work ! A blog will be added shortly.
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible ! Feel free to send us feedback on the discussion group.